How do I find an urgent care center?
If you’re in the PPO Plan:
- See the list of urgent care centers in your enrollment packet, or use the Anthem mobile app or visit anthem.com to find a facility near you.
- Or consider using LiveHealth Online to connect with a doctor 24/7 via two-way video on your smartphone, tablet or computer. You’ll only have a $10 copay for this service. Visit livehealthonline.com or download the LiveHealth Online mobile app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Or request urgent care services where you need them — at your office, home, or anywhere else. You’ll have only a $15 copay for this service. Visit dispatchhealth.com, call (702) 848-4443, or download the Dispatch Health app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
If you’re in the HMO Plan:
- Visit a Health Plan of Nevada contracted urgent care facility listed at myhpnonline.com.
- Or, consider using telemedicine. Visit myhpnonline.com and follow the instructions under NowClinic® Virtual Visits.