You are eligible for Teamsters Security Fund for Southern Nevada—Hotel & Casino Workers health & welfare benefits if you are:
- An active employee of a participating employer, you have met the initial eligibility requirements (first day of the month after the receipt of three consecutive months’ contributions), and you have maintained continuous eligibility, or
- A retiree of a participating employer who is receiving a pension from the Teamsters Western Conference or another collectively bargained pension plan, has maintained continuous eligibility, and is not yet eligible for Medicare. The retiree must have been eligible as an active employee, or through COBRA, for 96 of the 120 months immediately before retirement.
Your eligible dependents include:
- Your legal spouse (including same-gender spouse)
- Your children up to age 26, including:
- Natural children
- Legally adopted children
- Children placed for adoption
- Children for whom you are the court-appointed guardian.